- Register for an AdSense account by going to AdSense.com. Provide all the correct information about your Name, Address, and Website URL.
- Login to AdSense account, creates AdSense codes. Place the codes in your blog sidebar.
- Ads will shows as blank until final approval process doesn’t finish. It may take up to 2 weeks for approval. Make sure you don’t remove the ads.
- After the final AdSense approval, you will get a confirmation email.
- Once your AdSense earning reaches $10, AdSense will mail you a PIN to your address.
- Login to your AdSense account, and enter the Pin once you receive it.
- Congrats you have completed all the steps. Once your account reaches $100, Google will send you or wire your earning. I recommend you to enable direct bank transfer for AdSense payments.
Home AdSense adsense approved adsense disapproved adsense tips adsense.. awaiting approval Your AdSense account is awaiting approval Your AdSense account is awaiting approval.
Tuesday, 5 December 2017
Your AdSense account is awaiting approval.
I am seeing this message from about 2 weeks what can I do I do'not received any mail about this (Your AdSense account is awaiting approval.)?.Your site need at least 20 to 30 posts and the topic which you have selected i.e., tech related hardly get approved.AdSense approval is two step approval process. In first step after getting approved, you have to implement ad code to finish second review. so on which step you are stuck.If you've placed the ad code on your blog correctly the only thing you can do is wait for the decision.Since you didn't give the URL of the blog, users in the forum can't check to see if the code was placed properly or not.